Team Lead, Inhalation Analysis €50,000 €55,000 + Relocation & Excellent BenefitsBased in Central Ireland Do you have substantial experience of inhalation characterisation or device analysis...
Team Lead, Inhalation Analysis
€50,000 - €55,000 + Relocation & Excellent Benefits
Based in Central Ireland
Do you have substantial experience of inhalation characterisation or device analysis techniques?
Would you like to work for a leading global research organisation?
My client is a leading global research organisation providing drug discovery and development solutions to global Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical clients. Due to continued success and growth, a unique permanent opportunity has arisen to work as an Associate Group Leader within their state of the art Inhalation department.
- Management of a team of analysts
- Allocation, scheduling and managing laboratory resources for group's project activities and updates LIMS for project status. Reviews timesheet reports for billing accuracy.
- Preparation, review and approval of study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documents.
- Designing experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
- Reviewing data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits. Assists in client and regulatory authority audits.
- Responding to client questions and needs; leads client technical meetings.
- Assisting in preparation of proposals, project definition and pricing.
- Coordinating and prioritizing project activities with internal functional groups (physical testing, analytical development, microbiology, etc.) and support functions (QA, sample management, etc.)
- Assisting senior group leaders and/or managers in their responsibilities.
- Preparation and implementing SOPs and company operational policies. Ensuring adherence and making recommendations to quality system improvements.
Skills and experience:
- Educated to a Bachelor's Degree level in a relevant area, ie chemistry.
- Management experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or analytical contract laboratory industries.
- Stability/QC/analytical R&D/project and program management.
- Direct supervision of technical staff.
- Full understanding of GMP requirements, client SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP and USP requirements and EMEA and FDA guidance's.
- Knowledge and experience with inhalation products such as Pressurised Metered Dose Inhalers, (pMDI), Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI), Aqueous Nasal Sprays, Nebulisers and Nebuliser solutions.
Key Words "Inhaler, Respiratory, Inhalation, Laboratory Manager, Team Leader, DPI, MDI, Analytical Chemistry, Analysis, Analytics"
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability with a leading CRO that has experienced year-on-year growth. With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career in a real way. They a generous salary, medical insurance, pension, life insurance and relocation assistance to those qualified candidates based outside of the Republic of Ireland.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +44203 096 4706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.