Laboratory Manager BiopharmaceuticalsBased in Central IrelandCompetitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation + Excellent Benefits Do you have experience leading an analytical group?Would you like to...
Senior Analytical Scientist - Biopharmaceuticals
Based in Central Ireland
€40,000 - €48,000 + Sign-on Bonus + Relocation + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience in the analysis of Biopharmaceutical products?
Would you like to work for a leading global research organisation?
My client is a leading global research organisation providing drug discovery and development solutions to global Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical clients. Due to continued success and growth, a unique opportunity has arisen to work as an Analytical Scientist within their Biologics / Biopharmaceuticals laboratory.
The role of Analytical Scientist is to perform a variety of complex sample preparation and analysis procedures using a range of core Biopharm techniques including ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC & Capillary Electrophoresis. This role will work with minimal supervision, interpret analytical data in regards to acceptability and consistency and set up and maintain analytical instrumentation.
Key responsibilities will include
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Method Development & Validation supporting new products.
- Review and compilation of results
- Performing work assignments accurately, timely and in a safe manner
- Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines.
To be considered for the role you will need the following skills and experience;
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Biochemistry or related subjects
- Work experience within a GMP/GLP laboratory
- Proven industry experience with a Biopharmaceuticals Lab using techniques such as ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blot, HPLC & Capillary Electrophoresis. Method development in these techniques would be an advantage.
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- A positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- The ability to write protocols and reports with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability with a leading CRO that has experienced year-on-year growth. With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career in a real way. They offer a generous salary, medical insurance, pension, life insurance and relocation assistance to those qualified candidates based outside of the Republic of Ireland.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on +44203 096 4706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.