Quality Assurance (QA) Officer 12 Month FTC EdinburghAre you an experienced Quality Assurance professional based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge?Do you have experience...
Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits (commensurate with experience)
Do you have experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Would you like to work for an expanding Pharmaceutical Biotech Company?
My client, a successful and growing Biotech company are looking to hire a QA Officer to take a key role in the internal quality activities and compliance with the QMS, and GMP.
The role will be based across their sites in Stevenage and London.
Specific responsibilities will include;
- Ensure that all stages of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are in full compliance with the principles of Good Practice (GxP) guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- You will provide QA support within the facility, including production of GxP documentation.
- Support management of Corrective and Preventive Action, Deviations, Training metrics, Audit Actions and Complaint resolution metrics
- Support audit of internal systems and external suppliers and manufacturers
- Review and Approval of OOS and OOT investigations
- Review and Approval of Finished Product CoAs
- QA input to regulatory queries
- Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, as applicable
- Update key performance indicators/metrics in a timely manner
- To support QMS software qualification and compliance
- To support the management of quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety
- Influence site compliance to Quality policy, Quality Management System procedures and guidelines
To be considered for the role it is essential you have the following skills and experience;
- Experience in a previous Quality Assurance / QA position within a GMP environment.
- Science Degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- A pro-active, organised and flexible approach.
- Desirable: Experience of sterile anufacturuing and cleanrooms
Key Words "Quality, QA, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Pharmaceutical, specialist, eQMS, Quality Management Systems, QMS, QA, Specials, Quality Assurance, Sterile, Cleanroom, clean room, Audits, Deviation, batch records."
Please Apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.