Quality Control (QC) OfficerSRG are working with a life science company who are going through an exciting period of growth.We are looking for people with...
Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits (commensurate with experience, including shift uplift)
Do you have experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical Company?
My client, a successful and growing Pharmaceutical company are looking to hire a QA Officer to take a key role in the management of internal quality activities and compliance with the QMS, and GMP.
This is a shift based role, and will require working some day shifts, night shifts and some weekends.
Specific responsibilities will include;
- Support management of Corrective and Preventive Action, Deviations, Training metrics, Audit Actions and Complaint resolution metrics
- Support audit of internal systems and external suppliers and manufacturers
- Review and Approval of OOS and OOT investigations
- Review and Approval of Finished Product CoAs
- QA input to regulatory queries
- Provide QA support during regulatory authority inspections, as applicable
- Update key performance indicators/metrics in a timely manner
- To support QMS software qualification and compliance
- To support the management of quality systems, processes and procedures to assure product quality and safety
- To engage in interdepartmental and cross-functional/organisational relationships to drive Quality System Requirements (QSRs)
- Influence site compliance to Quality policy, Quality Management System procedures and guidelines
To be considered for the role it is essential you have the following skills and experience;
- Significant working experience GMP experience, preferably in QA
- Science Degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- An excellent eye for detail
- A pro-active, organised and flexible approach.
Key Words "Quality, QA, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Pharmaceutical, specialist, eQMS, Quality Management Systems, QMS, QA, Specials, Quality Assurance, Audits, Deviation, batch records."
Please Apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.