QA / Quality Assurance Associate Pharmaceuticals£26,000 £30,000 + £8K Shift Uplift + Excellent BenefitsBased in HertfordshireDo you have experience working within a GMP compliant role...
Pharmaceutical QA Associate
£26,000 - £30,000 + £7695 + Benefits
Do you have experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry, within Production or QC?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical company, who are experiencing exceptional growth and are looking to hire additional support into their Quality department to support this growth. In a key QA role, reporting to the site QA Manager, the QA Assistant will assist in the release of medicinal batches by preparing and checking records according to GMP and other associated activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in a GMP environment such as Production, Process, Quality Control (QC) or similar to move into a full time QA position.
Specific Responsibilities will include;
- QA Officer in the release (or reject) of batches of 'Specials' product manufactured in the Extemporaneous Preparation Suite as QC Releasing Officer under MS License.
- To assist QA Releasing Officer in the release (or reject) of batches of 'Specials' bulk product and intermediate products manufactured in the Batch Manufacturing Suite.
- To sssist in ensuring that the manufacture and release of 'Specials' products are in compliance with the requirements of GMP.
- To write reports, SOPs and other documentation when required.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Science related degree
- Working experience in a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Key Words: Quality, QA, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, Pharmaceutical, specialist, eQMS, Quality Management Systems, QMS, QA, Specials, Quality Assurance, Audits, Deviation."
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.