Quality Manager Medical Device Chelmsford, EssexSRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a privately owned Medical Device company near Chelmsford, Essex on...
SRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in Quality Assurance (QA) to join an expanding and impressive organisation as a Quality Supervisor.
There is a competitive salary and excellent benefit package on offer!
- Responsible for group performance and ensuring success of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Setting priorities for the team to ensure efficient completion of set tasks
- Coordinating work and delegating workload among team members
- Makes decisions and solves problems in accordance with established procedures and looking at trends
- Coordinates training and development of team members
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as well as appropriate regulatory requirements including statutory Health & Safety legislation
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification in a scientific of Quality related discipline
- Experience working with and managing a QMS
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a regulated life science industry
- Must possess managerial skills and have the ability to motivate and lead a team
This is a great opportunity and a chance to join a company at a very exciting time!
Key words: QA, Quality Assurance, Quality, GMP, GLP, GDP, GxP, cGMP, QMS, Quality Management System, Life Science, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.