QC Analyst working shiftsEast Midlands Salary up to £25000 (dependant upon experience) + shift allowance (dependant upon the shift).Permanent Full TimeDo you have analytical experience...
Quality Control Analyst / QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
£22,000 - £23,000 + Excellent Benefits + Career Development
Based in Kent, South East England
Are you a graduate with experience in Analytical Chemistry?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical company in Kent?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing organisation, working with a range of dosage forms and therapeutic areas. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire an analytical chemist to support the testing of APIs and finished products. Employees can expect excellent career development propects, and industry leading training.
Working as a member of the Quality Control team you will perform key laboratory based chemical analysis of raw materials and finished pharmaceutical products according to GMP/GLP standards.
In this position you will work with the Quality Assurance department to ensure ongoing product quality and adherence to FDA/MHRA guidelines and the internal Quality Management System.
The role will involve a variety of tasks including:
- Analysis of samples using HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR and other analytical chemistry test methodologies
- Liaising with other professionals within the company regarding the development, manufacturing and testing of the pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure all activities comply with GMP/GLP and customer guidelines.
- Participation in Stability studies and supporting documentation
- Maintain own training record for laboratory GMP, regulatory compliance and Health & Safety.
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience:
- A graduate with a BSc, MSc, MChem, MSci or HND/HNC in a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent working experience in a laboratory)
- Previous experience of running analytical techniques such as HPLC, FTIR, GC, TLC, wet chemistryetc.
- As this role involves liaising with other departments on a regular basis, you will need good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Words "Pharmaceutical, Quality Control, GxP, Graduate, GMP, QC, Analyst, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, FTIR, liquid, solid dose, oral, creams, tablets, UKAS, ISO, laboratory, analyst, Graduate, MChem, BSc, Chemical analyst"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 0964706 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.