Senior Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)£40,000 £42,000 + £7695 Shift Uplift + Benefits Do you have experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry?Would you like...
Senior Quality Assurance Officer£40,000 - £43,000 + £8K Shift + Annual Bonus + Excellent BenefitsHertfordshire BasedDo you have extensive experience within QA / Quality Assurance? Would you like to work for a leading manufacturer of Biologics?Working in a key QA role, you will act as subject matter expert across the business to assist all manufacturing departments. This role operates on a shift basis, and will require weekend and night work at times. Key Responsibilities will include;
- Act as primary QA contact across manufacturing departments.
- Being able to discern what is potentially a major or critical deviation.
- Receive, review and process quality reports on Trackwise (e.g. DR/CAPA records) according to define procedures.
- Prepare and review batch processing records; to perform log book and equipment reviews (If required).
- Ensure that any documents presented for QA approval/checking are complete and in accordance to fill to release priorities
- Ensure a standard approach to quality systems throughout the facility, by undertaking both internal quality audits (Local Ownership) and QA inspections of facilities and activities, for departments across the company.
- Ensure concerns regarding product safety and quality are drawn to the attention of colleagues and appropriate staff, including QA Management.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the files for a range of quality records as required.
- Participate as required in Regulatory and customer audits.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a solid background in Pharmaceutical or BioPharmaceutical Quality Assurance, with a strong understanding of the requirements under GMP and cGMP. This must be backed up by a degree in Life Sciences.
You will need excellent communication skills (written & verbal), excellent organisation and time management skills and the ability to influence at all levels. Key Words ""QA, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical, GMP, QMS, Batch Manufacturing Records, Healthcare, Production, Senior QA Officer, QA Officer, Bio-Pharmaceutical, BioProcess"Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 0203 096 4706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.