Title: Virology TechnicianLocation: Liverpool / SpekeSalary: £11.40Contract Length: 12 Months SRG are working with a global biotechnology company based in the Liverpool, Merseyside area. Who...
Technical Specialist - Cell based Assays (Quality Control)
Competitive Salary & Benefits package
Our client, a global biologics organisation in Liverpool, are currently seeking a Bioanalytical Specialist to join them on a permanent basis, providing technical support to their extensive Quality Control function.
The successful candidate will use their technical expertise in cell based assays to support the delivery of life-changing medicines to a global market through scientific liaison between R&D and external stakeholders and decision-making responsibilities regarding project objectives & timelines.
You will also support the introduction of new state-of-the-art technology in assay automation to improve accuracy & efficiency within the QC department.
* Using expertise in immunological cell-based assays to troubleshooting methodology and evaluate new state-of-the-art technology on the market.
* Conducting data trending and participate in out of specification (OOS) investigations in order to inform relevant parties on project status and expected duration.
* Lead method validation activities and analytical technology transfer within Quality Control function.
* Degree qualified in Biochemistry, Biological Science or a related field
* Technical subject matter expert in cell based assays, in particular potency assays
* Industrial experience working within a GMP regulated Quality Control testing laboratory
* Effective problem solving skills
If you have desired experience above and would like to find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235 ().
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.