I'm working in partnership with a Cambridge-based research/biotech organisation to assist them in hiring a LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN for a busy, customer-facing team, on a 6...
Warehouse Operative / Goods In / Laboratory Technician
£11 - £12 per hour + Benefits
Based in Stevenage
Do you have experience in the receipt, storage and distribution of materials from within a regulated industry?
Would you like to gain experience in a leading Pharmaceutical company?
My client are a successful Pharmaceutical company, due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Warehouse Operative on a temporary basis to cover a peak in workload.
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for general manufacturing warehouse duties including controlled receipt and management of raw materials, manage provision of approved materials for manufacturing and testing, storage and shipment of manufactured products, ensuring GMP and quality standards are met.
You will also conduct basic laboratory technician support functions, such as glass washing, autoclaving and stock maintenance.
To be considered you will need;
- Previous, proven warehouse experience and materials management from within a regulated environment, ideally Pharmaceuticals, FMCG or Food. Or, experience in a laboratory sample reception, taking good and / or samples into the laboratory.
- High degree of accuracy, numeracy and literacy and good communication skills
- Trained in manual handling
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to work on own or as part of team and be well organised
Key Words "Materials Management, Laboratory Technician, Warehouse Operative, Materials Controller, Warehousing, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Lab Technician, Distribution, Logistics, GMP, GDP, Goods-In"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.