Are you looking for a chance to join one of the biggest names in the Asbestos and Environmental industry? Then this could be the job for you!
SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading environmental services companies on a permanent basis.
Our client are looking for someone to join their laboratory team in Aberdeen and work to analyse samples and take care of general lab housekeeping duties.This role would be suitable for a P401 qualified Analyst or someone looking to get into the industry as full training for certification can be provided.
- Analysis of samples for asbestos content
- Safety checks
- Produce bulk certificates from entering and analysing samples through the company system
- Liaising with lab clients as and when needed, via email, telephone as needed
- P401 certificate- preferred but not essential
- HND/HNC or degree in a Scientific discipline
- Ability to work on own initiative within a small team
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- A willingness to learn new skills and enthusiastic attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the Asbestos/Environmental industry.
If that sounds like you, please apply online or contact Emma for further details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.