Electrical Maintenance EngineerFoodTitle Multi-Skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer / ElectricalLocation Belvedere, Kent Salary £38,000 £40,000Day Shifts Monday Friday FMCG manufacturing opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance...
Process Engineer - South East/Kent - FMCG/Pharma - Salary £45k-£60k
My client is an expanding organisation based in the South East of England and they are looking for an experienced Process Engineer with strong background in process improvement, validation, working closely with R&D and people management. If you are interested in joining a fantastic company who are undergoing sustained growth then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Support all commissioning, qualification and validation activities associated with the building and upgrade of existing facilities and new and existing processes.
- Identify opportunities for improving current manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Lead new and on-going process improvement activities where relevant.
- Project Manage implementation of approved projects and associated business plans across the Production Department
- Provide Technical Support to Production and wider Manufacturing. Provide resolution and support to manufacturing or process issues, process optimisations and process improvements
- Support the delivery of company objectives to the required Quality, Regulatory and EHS standards.
- Interface with R&D, in order to ensure effective and efficient Technical Transfer of new processes and products into internal Production facilities and external Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs).
- A degree in a relevant subject ideally Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry taking products from R&D through to manufacturing
- Ability to lead projects across scale up, tech transfer, process improvement, validation and commissioning
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment is desirable
- Knowledge of new build projects from design through to commissioning is preferable
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role then apply now via the SRG website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.