QA OfficerCentral Belt- ScotlandAre you an experienced QA Officer who has worked within a cGMP manufacturing environment?SRG have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful...
SRG are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join a leading manufacturer in the Central Belt of Scotland.
- The Role:Provide engineering support for the site and all manufacturing equipment
- Support the Qualification and Validation team with the introduction of new equipment
- Carry out routine maintenance
- Helping identify a need for upgrades and putting together a plan for scheduled maintenance and improvements
- Work alongside engineers on site to carry out FMEA and solve issues
- Ideally educated to HND level in an Engineering related discipline or be a time served apprentice
- Experience in a similar role within a GMP/pharmaceutical environment would be helpful
- Must be driven and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.