Quality Control (QC) Microbiology AnalystAre you an experienced Microbiologist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?SRG are recruiting for a QC...
Quality Assurance (QA) Technician- Fixed Term Contract
Central Belt - Scotland
SRG are recruiting for a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician to join an exciting and growing company in the central belt of Scotland.
- Review of batch records, data and reports
- Review & approval of critical materials
- Review & approval of stability study documentation
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Review & approval of general equipment, cleaning, qualification records.
- Review & approval of SOPs, forms, misc. documentation
- Support customer audit preparation
- Support quality training
- Support vendor qualification activities
- Departmental meeting support
- Performance monitoring (OTD)
- A College or University qualification in a scientific subject is required.
- Experience of working within quality assurance (QA) in a similar environment is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in QA.
If you are interested, please apply online or contact Emma directly for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.