Title: QA Officer Permanent- Full Time Location: GloucestershireSalary: Competitive salary dependant upon experienceAre you a QA officer with GMP experience within the Pharmaceutical industry?Role: The...
Process Chemist with GMP- manufacturing- required to work shifts - for a big Pharmaceutical company based in Northern IrelandTitle: Plant Chemist- Full Time/permanent/requires shift workLocation: Northern IrelandSalary: An attractive salary, package & shift allowance in return.Are you a process chemist with scale up, manufacturing - GMP experience?Keen to be able to work shifts?Role:
- Working as part of a highly trained shift team your main role is to be the process scale up expert for your shift to aid the transfer of chemical processes from the laboratory into the GMP Manufacturing Plant.
- This will be achieved through close working with the production staff, development chemists, chemical engineering, solid state group.
- Working as part of the shift team you will be expected to work closely with all the shift members and offer sound practical advice when troubleshooting situations arise.
- The ability to quickly assimilate information and offer sound advice to the shift supervisor is a key attribute for this role.
- The role will involve adopting shift patterns to match manufacturing requirements.Requirements:
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry (or related discipline).
- Practical experience of: process chemistry safe scale up, and familiarisation of complex process development/validation and scale up projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of analytical techniques, including HPLC and NMR.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: HPLC, NMR, process chemistry, scale up, GMP, manufacturing, GLP, pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.