Are you a Quality Assurance professional looking for an exciting new challenge in Food/FMCG? I am recruting for a role to be based at Carlisle....
Quality Assurance (QA) Officer - Dumfries - Permanent
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking for a new challenge in pharmaceuticals?
Do you have experience in a GMP environment?
SRG have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance (QA) Officer to join our clients team at their facility in Dumfries to support, maintain and improve the Quality Management System and ensure that all products manufactured are compliant with GMP standards.Responsibilities:
- Provide QA support for investigations and complaints including root cause and support in development of site quality system.
- Identification of appropriate resulting CAPAs and ensure application of risk assessment process.
- Perform QA duties associated with site activities and approve as compliant and support change control.
- Support GMP training and participate in internal and external audits.
- The successful candidate for this role will have be degree qualified in science or a related discipline with previous experience in a similar quality focussed role within the pharmaceutical industry, working to FDA and MHRA regulations.
- You must have proven self starter with excellent computer skills.
- You will ideally have experience in internal and external audits.
This role is to start asap and in return our client offers a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.