A successful food manufacturing business (bakery) is currently recruiting for a shift QA Technician to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role,...
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A VALIDATION ASSOCIATE TO JOIN A WELL-ESTABLISHED ORGANISATION BASED IN SWINDON:
Do you have experience with performing equipment validation (PQ, OQ, IQ)?Do you have experience in working in a cGMP environment?
If you do then this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
As a Validation Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Performing validation activities on equipment and instruments (PQ, OQ, IQ).
- Ensure that the validation process are documented appropriately to cGMP standards.
- Completion of CAPAs and Change Controls relating to validation activities.
- Working to a schedule to ensure all equipment, instruments and processes are kept validated.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A degree or equivalent Chemistry or related subject.
- Previous experience in validating equipment, instruments and processes.
- Previous experience of working in a cGMP environment.
- This role requires travelling to different company sites in the UK
This opportunity is offering a very competitive salary based on experience.
Please apply online or for more information please contact:Tel.: 01753 089 1471Mob.: 0750 089 1471
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.