Title: Senior R&D ScientistLocation: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:The R&D Senior Scientist, will work within the Lateral Flow Division's R&D team on...
Customer/Technical Support SpecialistPermanent West MidlandsCompetitive salary & Benefits Do you have knowledge or experience of Rheology or Separation Techniques?Do you like problem solving?Are you a good communicator?Role:
- Provide the highest level of Customer Support.
- Ensures prompt and effective verbal and written communication to resolve technical and non-technical enquiries.
- Takes ownership of all enquiries and tracks the problems to a successful conclusion.
- You will be responding to customer queries supporting their full range of products and assisting end users.
- From providing technical support to scientific understand of data and best practice.A leading manufacturer of analytical devices for the life sciences market.
- Degree qualified in MSc or PhD level -preferred.
- Experience of using laboratory instruments is essential - Ideally Separation or Rheology Techniques.
- Well developed problem solving and trouble shooting ability.
- Technical Acumen in relevant techniques.
- Ability to work well on own and within the team.
- Experience in Customer facing role preferred.
- Must be competent using Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Fluent English. Fluency in one other language would be advantageous but not essential.If you are interested in the role please apply online, should you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.