Title: Microbiology Analyst/Senior Analyst Permanent/Full Time Location: East Midlands Salary: Competitive package and benefitsRole: The post holder will be responsible for carrying out the sampling...
Title: Analyst/Senior Analyst ICP-MS Permanent- Full Time Location: Northern Ireland Salary: Competitive salary & package Have you demonstrated hands on experience in ICP-MS or LC-MS or GC-MS in an industrial environment?Have you got experience in MS analysis of small molecules, peptides and proteins?Are you interested in developing your skills further within a large Pharmaceutical organisation?Role:
- To perform, monitor and accept accountability for all assigned analytical duties relating to specific chemistry and/or analytical projects.
- Responsibilities also include, but are not limited to, operation, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of the ICP-MS or LC-MS systems within the Analytical Department. Those systems include Agilent ICP-MS and/or LC-MS, LC-TOF-MS, MALDI-TOF-MS and GC-MS instruments from Sciex, Thermo, Agilent and Waters.
- Involved in writing protocols, methods and reports.
- Will be a positive role model, demonstrating excellence in technical and practical knowledge in ICP-MS or LC-MS, customer care, planning, HSE, QA and results delivery.
- Preferably the suitable candidate will have an excellent understanding of regulatory guidelines (ICH, FDA, MHRA etc) that apply to drug development.Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a closely related field. Preferred MSc or PhD.
- Demonstrated hands on experience in ICP-MS or LC-MS or GC-MS in an industrial or academic environment.
- For senior roles preferred: experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Experience in ICP-MS or LC-MS or GC-MS method development and validation.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.Keywords: HPLC, UV and IR spectroscopy, stability, method development, validations, GMP, GLP, pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.