Title: Formulation Scientist x 2Location: Ware HertfordshireSRG are currently looking for 2 Formation Scientists to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area....
Central Belt - Scotland
Competitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.
SRG are looking for an experienced organic chemist or biochemist to join the development team within an expanding and successful contract manufacturing company in the Central Belt of Scotland.This is a really exciting time to join the company who are a global name in their field and are growing further due to continued success.
- Developing processes for the purification and formulation of drug products
- Performing process robustness, characterisation and optimisation studies
- Processing scale up and transfer into the client's GMP facilities
- Writing and reporting laboratory work
- Interpreting data
- Experience in drug development is desirable
- Background knowledge in organic chemistry, immunology and protein structure and function
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in a scientific discipline (chemistry, biochemistry)
- Protein purification experience such as Tangential Flow
- Filtration, Chromatography or Filtration
- A sound knowledge of protein analytical techniques such as UV/VIS, HPLC techniques
While previous experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry in a similar role is very desirable, high achieving graduates, PhDs or post docs with relevant knowledge of the above will also be considered
If you are interested in this position, please contact Emma or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.