QA OfficerAre you an experienced QA Officer based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge?SRG is recruiting a QA Officer for a medical device company...
Senior Manager- Assay Development
Are you an experienced manager looking for your next challenge?Are you ready to join a company at an exciting period of growth and expansion?
If so, then this job could be the perfect next role for you.
SRG are looking for a Senior Manager - Assay Development to join one of our clients in the Edinburgh area.
- Manage the day to day operations of several different teams to ensure work is carried out on time to strict GLP/GMP regulations
- Help prioritise workloads and resources to ensure all projects are completed to the highest possible standards and within tight deadlines
- Ensure analysis of complex data produced in studies and come up with conclusions, next steps and write regular progress reports
- Help prepare and write regulatory documents required to meet with all relevant guidelines
- Communicate any technical advances to relevant stakeholders and parties
- Lead existing collaborations and help identify any future collaborations that will benefit the business
- Assist with the planning or projects and help identify operational objectives
- Support the Managers within the team so they can in turn train and support all members of staff, to ensure efficient running of the department
- A Science degree or equivalent is essential
- Experience of managing teams in a technical environment, preferably within the life science industry
- Experience of bringing products from development to commercial stage
- Ability to work under pressure and with an innovative approach to work.
If you think this could be the perfect job for you, please apply online or contact Emma for more details.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.