QA OfficerAre you an experienced QA Officer based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge?SRG is recruiting a QA Officer for a medical device company...
Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Quality professional with experience working in a scientific Are you looking for a new opportunity and a chance to join a successful and expanding organisation?
SRG are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our client based in the Central Belt of Scotland.The role would involve maintaining collaborative relationships with colleagues from all areas in the business to ensure on-going quality improvement while maintaining compliance to internal procedures and international standards.
- Organise and co-ordinate the day to day workload for complaints investigations.
- Analyse data from investigations to produce technical reports.
- Initiate projects from data obtained and the trends identified.
- Take a lead in root cause analysis for quality investigations.
- Participate and support in internal and external audits.
- Drive a quality improvement throughout the business as a whole.
- Support all Quality and Regulatory staff.
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- A proven background in Quality and ideally a scientific background.
- Experience with continuous improvement activities.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse situations and problem solve.
If you fit the above criteria and think this is the perfect next role for you, please apply online or contact Emma.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.