Materials ScientistSRG are working on a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and passionate metallurgists or polymer scientists to join an exciting and expanding company in the...
Are you an experienced QA Officer based in Edinburgh looking for a new challenge?
SRG is recruiting a QA Officer for a medical device company based in Edinburgh.
This is a permanent opportunity for a QA Officer to join an leading medical device company based in Edinburgh.
- Review and approve QMS documentation and labels.
- Be involved in investigations, deviations and validations.
- Conduct internal and external audit.
- Identify possibly improvements and be involved in implementation of new systems.
- Ensure complaince of all records and materials to GMP.
- Degree or equivalent in a science subject or have relevant work experience in a GMP environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a GMP environment in a QA role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA Officer to work with a world leading manufacturer based in Edinburgh.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependant on experience.
Please apply online for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.