Quality Control (QC) Microbiology AnalystAre you an experienced Microbiologist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?SRG are recruiting for a QC...
Microbiologist - Media Reader
Based in Runcorn, Cheshire
Initial 3 month contract
Highly competitive rates, dependent on experience
SRG and Synergy, our sister company and a national CRO, are currently seeking a Microbiologist to support a key pharmaceutical company in the Cheshire area. The successful individual will support a project involving the testing of various pharmaceutical products using a wide range of microbial techniques.
- Undertake microbial testing of key pharmaceutical components including raw materials (within 2 days of receipt) and process samples.
- Reading media, T.V.A.C, Bacterial Endotoxin testing and bacterial identification.
- Environmental Monitoring, ensuring that clean room environments are sterile at all times.
- Responsible for recording all information and findings to company and global regulations.
- Minimum BSc level or equivalent in Biology/Microbiology.
- Hands-on industrial experience in a Microbiology laboratory (desirable).
- Proven experience with Microbial techniques including; Environmental Monitoring, Total Viable Counts and working aseptically to reduce contamination.
- Proven understanding of pharmaceutical regulations such as GMP.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 868 2235.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.