Product Technologist16500 26500 depending on experienceGloucestershireBased in the Product Innovation section you will be working on innovative ideas to support the new product development (NPD)...
Do you love food?Want a job where you are assessing loads of different types of food?Read on!
In this role you will use your consumer knowledge to assess, score and report upon a wide variety of food and drink products
Duties and responsibilities:* To partake in Product bench marking
* To prepare client reports
* To contribute to data collection, preparation and co-ordination of sampling sessions.
* To conduct desk research through trade consumer magazines, maintaining sound market place Knowledge.
* Maintain New Product database.
* To assist in the organisation of seminars and conferences including the preparation and delivery of presentations
* Undertake and maintain high standards of housekeeping and hygiene in kitchen and test facilities
Qualifications and competencies:
* Educated in a food or related consumer or sensory topic to degree level or equivalent, plus relevant experience in a retail, industrial or catering background and have a real love of food.
* Holder of a Basic Food hygiene certificate
* Has a good command of the English language - grammatically correct and able to use a wide and varied selection of descriptive vocabulary in client reports
* A clean driving licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.