A Global Materials Manufacturer has an immediate requirement for a Materials R&D Scientist to join their expanding Research and Development Team. This is a permanent role based in West Midlands, starting as soon as possible, paying £30-34,000 dependant on experience.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Assist in the development of new products
- To formulate and analyse new products in the laboratory
- To liaise with different departments on cross functional projects
- Investigate customer complaints
- Analyse and present data gained from laboratory tests
- Ensuring compliance to product standards
The ideal candidate would have:
- A degree (or equivalent) in an experimental discipline such as Chemistry, Material Science, Engineering or related
- Industrial experience in material/product analysis, development or formulation
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.