Senior Statistician Central Belt PermanentAre you an experienced Statistician working in medical devices or diagnostics?Are you looking for a new challenging role within a dynamic...
QUALITY (QA) MANAGER
SRG are working on an exciting and brand new opportunity for a Quality professional to join an exciting and developing medical device company based in the central belt of Scotland.This role would also involve working closely with their sister site based in the south of England, so travel is required for this opportunity.
This role would involve managing the UK product quality programme. This will involve being responsible for the final release of all UK production batches, the auditing of production processes, managing updates to documents related to production and QC issues, implementing a programme of continuous improvement within the relevant departments, ensuring product and process changes are carried out in a controlled and systematic manner.
- Responsibility for the final sign off and release of all production batches from the two UK production sites.
- Be assured that the production and QC processes involved in the manufacture of these batches has been conducted in a way that ensures the principles of cGMP have been followed.
- Carry out audits of production and QC processes to ensure that cGMP principles are consistently being applied.
- Make recommendations to documentation practices and production and QC processes that will instil a culture of continual improvement in the two UK site's production and QC areas.
- Ensure all change notifications that relate to production and QC are closed out prior to release of material.
- Manage all CAPA activities that relate to production and QC.
- Liaise with the other Quality professionals within the organisation.
- Scientific qualification, degree or higher level degree.
- Experience in a highly regulated Quality Management environment.
- Technical competence and good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially with operations departments
- Good inter-personal skills
If you think this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, please apply online or contact Emma directly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.