Are you a qualified Electrical Engineer, seeking an opportunity to work with a market leading and established manufacturing organisation? If so, this is the role...
Shift Pattern is - 3 nights, 3 off, 3 days, 6 off (12 Hour Shifts), then repeat. You would also get a 2 week shutdown in the summer period (Between June and September).
Roles and Responsibilities:
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will require you to:-
- To be responsible for entering all Maintenance work undertaken into the SAP Maintenance system
- To execute all first level asset care duties on plant equipment: e.g, Extract screens, filters, pump/valve service exchange etc
- To react to first level plant breakdowns as required.
- To fully participate in Continuous Improvement activities to improve plant reliability
- Maintaining all Workshop facilities to a high standard of GMP/CANDO
- Ensure that Plant equipment perform at optimal effectiveness.
- Ensure that production is at the required quality and quantity in line with output and quality agreed targets
- Responsible for carrying out all scheduled maintenance activities.
- Assist Technical Operators in the manufacturing process
- Ensure all aspects of maintenance meet H and S requirements.
- Support team to ensure maintenance of all site equipment is completed to required deadlines and to schedule to enable the plant to produce required OEE outputs.
- Support development of the plant maintenance structures.
- Minimise unplanned downtime through pro-active maintenance.
- Assist in relevant problem solving and implement solutions
- Work within defined processes (eg ISO9002).
- Ensure lines are hitting there OEE targets.
- Work closely with area maintenance co-ordinator to complete allocated activities during maintenance outages.
- Work according to daily, weekly and yearly Maintenance plans.
- Attend line improvements meetings.
- Promote and improve relevant data gathering using SAP.
- Assist with the introduction of new equipment and processes.
- Identify and implement best practices.
- To ensure that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Operation of Assets
- Must be able to pass Cold room medical, work in cold room mandatory
- Must be able to pass Vessel entry training, work in confined space mandatory
Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline. (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Good working knowledge of computers and associated operating systems
- Minimum 4 years in manufacturing industry.
- Experience of working with modern production equipment
- Demonstrate good understanding of relevant British and Industry standards for Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Good understanding of SAP.
- Systematic and logical approach to fault finding and problem solving
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation, initiative and commitment
- Energetic, persistent and pragmatic
- You will need to be self-motivated and self-managed & determined.
- Have a flexible attitude and approach to the role.
- Be an active team player
If you feel this would be an ideal opportunity for you? Please apply to this advert or call me (Nathan) on 0161 868 2249. I am available most evenings and weekends also.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.