Laboratory Manager required, based in Lancashire. Requiring experience of people and project management and laboratory-based development of industrial chemicals. Title: Laboratory ManagerLocation: LancashireSalary: £34,000...
Head Of Sector - Premium Executive Search
Title Head Of Sector - Premium Executive Search
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. We take a visionary approach to people solutions.
Our commitment and passion to provide the right solution first time, coupled with our specialist sector knowledge, make SRG different from any other recruitment company. We constantly strive for excellence in all that we do.
At SRG, candidates and customers come first. We deliver a broad range of excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities for candidates. These range from graduate to senior management level positions.
With offices across the UK and a dedicated presence in Europe, SRG is unique. We deliver strategic recruitment models for large global companies and a local service through our regional office network.
Benefits: Progression following the career for life model, full training provided, achievable commission scheme, flexible working hours 8:30am - 6pm, Monday - Friday, private healthcare, pension scheme, quarterly team building incentives
Role / Description
There is currently a great opportunity for someone to head up and drive forward SRG's Premium Division. The role will be responsible for the development and execution of the Premium brand and services delivered by SRG/Premium Division. The position would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to accelerate their career within the permanent retained space, and is confident dealing with senior level clients and candidates.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in new business/client development with experience of delivering to mid to senior level roles. The person will be responsible for the implementation and execution of the Premium Strategy, along with the ongoing delivery and development of the service and structure. If you are currently in a position of a principal recruitment consult we will be interested in speaking to you in regards to this position. Consultants with experience researching and pitching for retained executive business are ideal for this role as our premium desk focuses on senior level appointments such as VP and director level.
Researching in depth both the candidate and organisations are key to this role and we require someone who has this experience in a former recruitment role. Attention to detail and personal organisation skills are key to this role, you will need to provide examples of this during any interview stage.
- To identify and target existing clients as well as new business
- Approach and pitch Retained work
- Analyse information and produce comprehensive reports for clients
- Communicate internally across all SRG offices with Premium consultants
- Obtain a strong understanding of Senior Recruitment within Science, Clinical and Engineering
- Support specific commercial process of winning Retained work (pitches, proposals, salary surveys, market mapping etc.)
- Liaise closely with the Directors of each division as well as manage the Premium team and the delivery of their targets
- Degree educated from a scientific background
- Executive Search experience up to 'C' level
- Ideally recruitment experience within Science, Engineering or Clinical
- An interest in the Sciences, Engineering and Clinical fields
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with a variety of professionals and stakeholders up to board level
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experience of pitching Retained work to clients
- Ideally you will have some previous management experience
- Excellent time management
You will be working in a fast paced, high pressured environment, however there will be good meritocratic rewards and recognition for Researchers that excel within their role
A full induction program is in place for any new recruits within the team along with regular training and group learning modules put in place to develop your skills. Individuals are enrolled onto the career for life program where we look at developing your career with SRG and progressing through the ranks. From day one you are enrolled onto a Recruitment Apprenticeship Scheme which is equivalent to 2 A-Levels while we placed you on the Gallop Strength finder program which identifies your main strengths which allows us to develop them further to enhance your skills.
- Degree educated - Key attention to detail - Previous experience in recruitment is essential - Research experience - French & German speaking skill a bonus - Ability to head hunt - Think outside the box - Resilient and tenacious - Career motivated - Background in science either at a degree level or recruitment experience in science and pharmaceuticals
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
As mentioned above the investment we place in individuals is second to none as we are keen for any new recruits building their long term career with SRG. If you are comfortable in a fasted paced, target driven, relationship driven environment we'd be keen to speak to you about all things recruitment and our vision for taking SRG forward.
If you would like to apply for this position or understand more please email a copy of your CV to . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Simon on 0161 868 2243 or 07796937675
Keywords: recruitment, science, research, headhunting, customer service, executive search
+ Creating tomorrow's world
Visit our new website www.srg.co.uk
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.