Quality Lab Analyst Global pharmaceutical company Montrose ScotlandSRG are currently recruiting a Quality Lab Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in...
SRG are currently recruiting for a Process Chemist for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.Initial 10 month Contract gaining valuable experience as part of an established cross functional technical team.The role will include:
- Supporting manufacturing production and process improvement activities
- Acting as the technical SME for your aligned product, responsible for responding to all product enquiries
- Ownership of manufacturing documentation - Improving, writing and updating Instructions and support guides
- Supporting investigations
You will have:
- A sound understanding of chemistry with technical knowledge in process chemistry and process development
- Degree or Postgraduate qualification in Chemistry or a closely related scientific subject and/or a demonstrated track record in the Pharma industry
- Experience in Plant Operations, process commissioning, validation and statistical applications
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels from Operator to Site Lead
We are looking for a self starter with the ability to think on their feet to come up with safe and solid solutions. Do not miss this opportunity apply now or contact Nichola for further information!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.