Senior Scientist Process DevelopmentPermanent position Oxford Salary up to £48,000 dependant on experienceAre you an experienced process validation scientist looking to further your career within...
Senior Scientist - Protein / virus assay developmentOxford - Permanent position £40,000 - £48000 per annum dependant on experience Are you a senior scientist with the life sciences with a pedigree in assay development for virus or protein characterisation? Do you have management experience and an understanding of the quality and regulatory requirements of drug product release? My client is a rapidly expanding biotech company with international standing and looking for a talented senior scientist to join their team.The successful candidate;
- You will be PhD educated (or equivalent experience) with a significant amount of experience in either biotech / pharma
- You will have experience in validation and tech transfer with a knowledge of batch release
- You will have good laboratory experience in cell based assays and ELISA assays with development experience
- You will understand the use of applying relevant pharmacopia for assays prior to drug release
- You will have line management or supervisory experienceExperience working with viral particles would be advantageous
- Working in a brand new facility in Oxfordshire you will be part of team working up assays for release and characterisation of drug product
- You will supervise a team of scientists and have line management responsibilities
- Your time with be split 50:50 with half of the time in the laboratory and the other time spent dealing with third parties, organising stability studies, assay validation and tech transfer
- Your work will be focussed on the goal of having drug ready for batch release.
To discuss this role further please call Dr. Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 for an informal discussion.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.