Animal Technician£15,600 per annum, (lunch is provided daily).Must have own transport.Will consider people who are willing to relocate to North Oxford area.Contact me: Andrew Shortt...
Are you a Consumer scientist looking for an exciting new challenge in FMCG? I am recruting for a role to be based at Oxfordshire. Primary responsibility is to design the best product/pack with the mission to identify, set up and deploy the adequate tools & methodologies to assess consumer behaviour towards product experience and to measure full product experience performance.Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of consumer and sensory research methods both qualitative and quantitative, psychology/psychophysics, and physiology of taste/flavour.Ability to conduct complex experiments leading to quantitative sensory and consumer insights.
- Master Sensory and Consumer research techniques (Discriminative, Descriptive, Consumer Quantitative Product Testing, Qualitative Mapping).
- Ability to translate technical findings into leverageable insights and action plans.
- Proven experience in leading projects in R&D environment within food/non-food industry and partnering with stakeholders as individuals and teams.
- Ability to utilise statistics (univariate, multivariate) to respond to sensory and consumer challenge (Software e.g. XL STAT, JMP, Eye question).
- Maintains proficiency in technical advancements in area of expertise and able to acquire and use new skills.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BS/MS in Food Technology/Food Science/Sensory Science/ or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive experience in Sensory and Consumer Research.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply to this job or call James Windridge on 0121 222 5333 to discuss the role in detail.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.