Maintenance Engineer South East £25 to £33 per hourAre you interested in working for a top consumer manufacturing company based around the London area?My client...
Title - Technical Support Engineer / Product Support Engineer / Applications EngineerLocation - Bracknell, BerkshireSalary - £DOEWe have multiple opportunities available within a Major International Chemical company based in Bracknell. Focusing on both Product and Process Development, you will provide Expert Technical Support to the Research and Development, Sales, Marketing and both new and existing Clients. The company offers excellent Training and Development, with excellent Salary and Benefits package including Long Service Incentives. WE are looking for:
- Good technical understanding - Degree/PhD or equivalent in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / relevant subject
- Relevant Formulation / Chemical Manufacture would be an advantage.
- Ability to work/ manage complex technical projects
- Able to travel (UK and Global) as required
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate concisely at all levels, particularly with the customer
- Good computer and analytical skills
We want to hear from you...whether this role sounds of interest, or you're interested in exploring your options, please apply online, or get in touch via / 0161 868 2217 Keywords - Chemical / Chemistry / Formulation / Development / Product / R+D / Sales / Technical Support
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.