Separation Technology Development ScientistKent SandwichPaying up to £14.01 per hour Separation Technology Development Scientist wanted for a global pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area....
Analytical Laboratory Technician (Part Time / Job Share)
Based in Sandwich, Kent, UK
22.5 hours per week, Wednesday - Friday
Contract position (6 months) initially
Are you looking for a Part-Time role as a Lab Technician?
Would you like to work for a successful international Pharmaceutical company?
My client are an international Pharmaceutical company whose aim is to develop and commercialise a highly innovative and efficient portfolio of high quality branded and generic and medicinal products. Due to continued growth they are looking to hire a Analytical Laboratory Technician
Main responsibilities of the role are;
- Ordering and stock control of solvents, chemicals and consumables.
- Ensures all required glassware and equipment is clean and readily available for use.
- Perform weekly laboratory safety checks.
- Oversee deliveries and dispatches.
- Laboratory representative for the group.
- Oversee the disposal of laboratory generated high security waste.
- Assist in the maintenance of systems and apparatus in accordance with safe and effective working practices.
- Maintain a record of laboratory equipment and associated calibration requirements.
- Support laboratory administrative tasks as required.
To be considered you should have;
- Previous experience working in a laboratory based environment.
- Able to work with limited supervision, to deliver individual tasks.
- Able to organise tasks allocated by supervisor and plan own work to consistently achieve output of high quality results in a timely manner.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Good understanding of laboratory safety and best practice.
- Enthusiasm to work in a laboratory based role.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Experience working in a regulated or quality driven environment, such as GMP, UKAS, ISO or similar would be an advantage.
Key Words "Lab Technician, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Support, Pharmaceutical, Part time, Part-Time, Job Share Job-Share"
Please apply on-line, email or call Stephen Henshaw on 0203 0964711
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.