Senior Research Scientist Environmental Fate and Metabolism Are you an experienced Study Director working within Environmental Fate and Metabolism testing? Are you looking for an...
Laboratory Technician (Chemistry)
Do you hold skills within the field of Chemistry? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established company undergoing continued success?
My client is a Cambridgeshire based laboratory reaqent company specializing in high purity materials for use in the life science and analytical industries. As my client experiences continued success and further growth, they are looking to bring in a Laboratory Technician, in an initial temporary capacity, to work on the preparation and testing of products.
The main responsibilities of the Technician role will be:
* Manufacture and perform Quality Control testing of products
* Meet all work orders and ensure on time delivery
* Support senior staff in new product development
* Assist in method development and introduction of new analytical techniques
* Perform general laboratory husbandry tasks
To be considered for the Technician opportunity, candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Chemistry or a related area
* Experience working in an industrial laboratory.
* Strong laboratory skills including wet chemistry and data analysis
* Additional experience in alternative analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis) would be considered advantageous.
* Experience working under ISO17025 or ISO Guide 34
This role is an initial 3 month temporary contract although the client has indicated a potential conversion to a permanent position, though this would depend on performance and business need.
This would be a great opportunity for a Chemistry graduate with some laboratory experience or alternatively an experienced laboratory technician.
Salary is dependent on experience and ability.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Richard Billing on 01223 235203.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.