Senior Research Scientist Environmental Fate and Metabolism Are you an experienced Study Director working within Environmental Fate and Metabolism testing? Are you looking for an...
Inside Sales Representative (German speaking)Cambridgeshire - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have a passion for sales and are fluent in German? Are you a confident communicator who enjoys interacting with and meeting new people?
My client is a global reagent company specializing in materials for use in the life science and analytical industries. As my client experiences continued success and further growth, they are looking to bring in a German speaking, Inside Sales representative to assist the sales team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
* Assist the Inside Sales Specialist in achieving sales targets in their area
* Management of the complete sales process from initial follow up to closing the sale, account planning and lead generation
* Preparation of quotes, price generation and tender response
* Utilize internal resources for sale tasks including technical support, trouble-shooting, quality complaints and delivery issues.
To be considered for the Sales opportunity, candidates will have:
* Sales experience or sales support/customer service experience, preferably in the life science or reagent industry
* Excellent selling skills and ability to work in a competitive environment.
* Strong time management and organizational skills that can be utilized to maximize time spent with customers.
* Fluency in German
* Scientific Knowledge/Background enabling good understanding of product applications
This role is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract that could potentially convert to a permanent position, though this would depend on performance and business need.
This would be a great opportunity for to gain additional Scientific Sales experience or potentially bring together scientific and customer service experience
Salary is dependent on experience and ability.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Richard Billing on 01223 235203.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.