Title: Experimentalist Herbicide Screening / Biological TechnicianContract Length: 6 Month contractPaying: £11.17SRG are working with a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security...
Team Leader - Doubled Haploid Technologies
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Competitive Salary & Benefits package
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global agrichemical company in Berkshire who are looking to make a senior appointment within their R&D division as a Team Leader of the Cereals Doubled Haploid (DH) operations.
The chosen individual will be responsible for the delivery of the Cereals Doubled Haploid portfolio in the UK for both wheat & barley breeding programmes. You will do so through co-ordination of a team of 14-16 individuals and liaise regularly with key stakeholders to ensure agreed annual production targets are met.
- Accountable for the whole production process from receipt of donor seed, through tissue culture through to transfer of Doubled Haploid (DH) material to breeding teams
- Ensure the production of DH material within agreed budget & time restrictions
- Representing DH operations on the UK R&D Leadership team
- Degree qualified in a Biological Science, preferably Cell Biology
- Understanding of Doubled Haploid (DH) technology and it's integration into plant breeding programmes
- Experience managing a team of 10 people or more
- Prior experience leading projects within a customer focussed environment.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or contact Rachel Ellis directly on 0161 8682235.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.