Formulation Chemists required for Skin care / colour cosmetics to be South West England based. Formulation Chemist / Cosmetic Chemist / Colour Cosmetics / Skin...
A new exciting opportunity to join a very reputable organisation based in Salisbury as a Senior Protein Analyst!
Are you an experienced Protein Analyst?
Do you have a good hands on experience in developing and validating immunoassays and protein analysis methods (HPLC and Gel Electrophoresis)?
Do you have experience in working in a cGMP environment?
If you do then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a very reputable organisation as their Senior Protein Analyst.
As a Senior Protein Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Developing and validating immunoassays.
* Developing and validating protein analysis methods (HPLC and Gel Electrophoresis)?
* Performing routine analysis on protein products.
* Strictly adhering to cGMP regulations and guidelines.
* Writing up of quality critical documents (Technical Reports, SOPs, protocols).
As a Senior Protein Analyst you will be expected to have:
* A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject.
* Experience in developing and validating immunoassay methods.
* Experience in performing protein analysis using HPLC.
* Experience in working in a cGMP or other quality regulated environment.
* Experience in preparing quality critical documents (Technical Reports, SOPs, Protocols).
If you are interested please apply online or if you require further information or have any questions please contact us on 01753 589 647.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.