Title: Senior R&D ScientistLocation: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:The R&D Senior Scientist, will work within the Lateral Flow Division's R&D team on...
Research Project Manager - Molecular Diagnostics Permanent - FT Time Northern Ireland Competitive salary & package Do you have industry experience working within Molecular Science, Biomarkers or Oncology?Have you worked on multiple projects, working for Pharmaceutical or within Diagnostic field?Are you keen in a Project Manager role?Role:
- The role of this Research Project Manager post is to manage a program of biomarker and companion diagnostic projects.
- This post is based at the Northern Ireland facility and The Research Project Manager will utilise their knowledge and experience of basic and applied medical science combined with excellent organisational skills to deliver projects.
- Degree in a life sciences area- preferably PhD
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience of product development in the field of diagnostics.
- Experience of molecular science and its application to diagnosis and treatment of disease, in particular in relation to biomarkers.
- Experience within a role requiring ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks (and project teams) within a high volume workload in accordance with changing demands and priorities whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out.
- Experience within a role requiring effective communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- A knowledge of the life sciences, molecular oncology and diagnostics industry.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications (to include Word, Excel and Outlook).If you are interested in the role please apply online ASAP, should you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.