Principle Research Associate Molecular biology to recombinant protein production / purificationOxford Based 12 month Contract, £34k per annumAre you a talented scientist with experience in...
Research Scientist (Protein based biomaterials) - Permanent (Oxford)Salary £33k - £40k dependant on experienceAn excellent opportunity has arisen in a successful Oxford University spinout company who utilise a protein engineering approach to develop medical devices. They are looking for a talented scientist who has experience in working within a regulated environment (ISO13485 or QSR820 essential) to join their growing team.The Ideal Candidate,
- You will be PhD educated or have equivalent industrial experience
- You will have worked in a regulated environment to ISO13485 or QSR820 standards
- You will multiple years' experience developing novel biomaterials or protein chemistry development.
- You must enjoy being in a practical environment with a hands-on approach
- You will be involved at the bench in the development of novel product utilising technology derived from natural biomaterials
- You will be involved in taking product through to GMP manufacture
- you will liaise both internally and externally to develop and analyse prototypes
- You will use your technical expertise to solve technical problems as part of the development process.
To discuss this role further please call Dr. Oliver Sampson on 0121 2225332 for an informal chat about the role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.