Senior Research Scientist Environmental Fate and Metabolism Are you an experienced Study Director working within Environmental Fate and Metabolism testing? Are you looking for an...
QA Support Officer (Temporary 2 month placement)
Do you hold some experience working within a QA based role or hold QA documentation awareness? Are you looking to join an innovative pharmaceutical company and gain further experience in Quality Assurance?
My Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the production and manufacture of bespoke medicines and as they continue to experience ongoing success they are seeking a QA Support Officer to join their Quality team in a temporary capacity.
The QA Support Officer will provide assitance to the QA team, maintaining and updating documentation, and working on the review and approval of batch paperwork and associated documentation.
This role would suit candidates who have previously held a QA role, or candidates with some QA exposure looking to gain more formal experience. The main responsibilities include:
* Support the Quality Assurance team
* Maintain and updating traceability documentation
* Review and approve batch paperwork records
* Preparation of batch paperwork for QP review/approval.
* Assist in the development of SOP's and work instructions.
* Process validation and review
* Assist in internal audit reviews.
To be considered for the role of QA Assistant, candidates will have:
* Some experience in a QA department
* Experience and exposure to QA documentation procedures, ISO or GMP.
* Knowledge of basic Quality Systems.
* Scientific based degree is preferred but not essential
Candidates from different industries will be considered, though candidates with exposure to GMP environments such as Pharmaceuticals would be ideal.
This role involves standard working hours, and offers a competitive salary based on experience.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Richard Billing on 01223 235203
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.