Title: Senior R&D ScientistLocation: South Wales Salary: Competitive salary & package Role:The R&D Senior Scientist, will work within the Lateral Flow Division's R&D team on...
Senior QA Officer Permanent - Full Time East Midlands Competitive Salary and benefits
Are you a QA officer with experience within Pharmaceutical manufacturing?Have you supported and mentored QA technicians/officer? Are you keen in a new challenge?Role:
- As a QA Officer you will assess and improve the Pharma Quality System and contribute to GMP compliance and quality operations associated with the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Working as part of the Quality Assurance team the post holder will support the Quality Management System (QMS) and verify the adherence of manufactured products for human use, in line with current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or technical discipline
- Significant experience working within a pharmaceutical / GxP environment in a similar role.
- Significant experience working within an established Quality System (e.g. GMP, ISO).
- Familiarity with the production of solid dose oral products.
- Management of people, including their development.
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of the legislative requirements for pharmaceutical products, such as GxP, ICH, Quality Systems, Quality Risk Management and product lifecycles.
- Management of electronic & physical documentation systems.
- Proficiency in the use of IT applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, etc.).
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as contributing to the team environment.To be considered for this opportunity please apply online, alternatively please call on 0121 222 5331 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.