Senior Statistician Central Belt PermanentAre you an experienced Statistician working in medical devices or diagnostics?Are you looking for a new challenging role within a dynamic...
Manufacturing Technician - Permanent - Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Manufacturing Technician looking for a new challenge? SRG is recruiting a Manufacturing Technician for a rapidly expanding life sciences company based in the Central Belt of Scotland.This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician with experience in a regulated environment to join the team at the facility in the Central Belt of Scotland.As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Manufacture of test strips used in assay platform development.
- Operating a variety of equipment following procedures.
- Liaising with other teams across the business where required.
- Authorising and maintenance of quality records
- Adhering to GLP standards.
To be successful, candidates for this role should have the following:
- An R&D background or experience working in a regulated manufacturing envioronment.
- High attention to detail with the ability to learn and developnew processes.
- Working well within a varied team and displaying initiative and a positive attitude
- Excellent computer literacy and data analysis skills.
This role is to start ASAP and the salary is dependent on experience.Please apply online or contact Pamela for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.