Senior Research Scientist Environmental Fate and Metabolism Are you an experienced Study Director working within Environmental Fate and Metabolism testing? Are you looking for an...
Production Technician - Modified OligonucleotidesEvening shift
Are you a technician with experience in scientific manufacturing? Do you have a scientific background and experience working in a regulated environment?
My client is a global reagent company specializing in materials for use in the life science and analytical industries. As my client experiences continued success and further growth, they are looking to bring in manufacturing technician to aid their production of modified oligonucleotides.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
* Operating and checking the production machinery, minimising down time between production runs.
* Topping up chemicals in the machinery and handling hazardous chemicals.
* Check the machines are programmed correctly and use computer systems to control conditions.
* Minor machine maintenance - identifying simple problems and reporting more difficult technical issues to an engineer.
* Working within an accredited Quality Management System and completing quality documentation to a high standard.
* Labelling products.
* Problem solving
To be considered for the Sales opportunity, candidates will have:
* Scientific background with A-levels (or equivalent) in Science or a related area
* Experience in a laboratory environment
* Knowledge and experience of working in a regulated environment and utilizing a quality management system.
* Computer literate
This role is a permanent role and offers a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation
Salary is dependent on experience and ability.
If this role is of interest please apply online, or for more information contact Richard Billing on 01223 235203.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.