Laboratory Technician - 63858
- Responsible for the analytical (ICP-OES,NIR,XRF), microbiological and sensory testing of finished products and raw materials
- Responsible for housekeeping audits
- Responsible for the application of laboratory processes e.g. Out of spec investigation, calibration, GLP, Housekeeping and EHS in compliance with the QMS and other relevant standards (ISO, BRC)
- Responsible for the sub-contraction of material requiring external testing.
- Responsible for protecting the health and safety of yourself, others on site and the environment at all times
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.