Analytical Technician for 12 month contract possible extensionTitle Analytical TechnicianLocation Loughborough Salary £9.00 £10.00 per hourSRG are currently looking to recruit for a Laboratory Technician...
I'm currently recruiting for a Laboratory Team Leader role for a global R&D company based in Leicestershire. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £30-37,000.
The role involves leading a team of multi-disciplined staff in a wide range of R&D and analytical projects - the 2 main competencies we're looking for are good man management skills and previous experience running Quality and/or H&S projects.
- Leading a team of 14 multi-disciplined Laboratory Staff (Chemists, Biologists, Microbiologists - Graduate to Junior Scientist level)
- Ensuring the team have the right training, competence, equipment and methodologies available to support project needs
- Managing H&S and Quality management systems within the laboratory
- Degree (or equivalent) in an experimental discipline - Chemistry / Biology / Related
- Experience supervising/managing laboratory based staff
- Additional experience in Quality and H&S roles is advantageous
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5333.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.