Analytical Development ScientistCompetitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.We are recruiting for Analytical Development Scientists with experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, to...
Analytical Development Scientist
Competitive salary and extensive benefits package on offer.
SRG are recruiting for an analytical development scientist with experience in ELISA or cell based assays within a development or Quality Control (QC) environment to join our client's analytical development team.This is an exciting time to join the business who are growing due to continued success.
- Carrying out analytical development technical transfer, validation and qualification of client methods.
- Working as the expert on hand for particular assays, predominantly ELISA and other cell based assays.
- Liaising with client technical groups.
- Working to and maintaining cGMP and ESH standards.
- Managing and prioritising workload to ensure critical assays are available to meet the quality control service.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Strong background in either ELISA or cell based assays within a development or quality control laboratory
- Educated to degree level in a Bioscience related discipline.
The role is due to start ASAP and there is a competitive salary on offer.
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.