Production Technician (Medical Devices)My client, based in the Cambridgeshire area, is a well established Contract Manufacturing Organisation, working on the research, development, and manufacture of...
Shift Analyst (ICP, XRF, Wet Chemistry)
Role Type: Permanent
Skills: Chemistry, ICP, Laboratory skills.
Do you have sound laboratory skills with a Chemistry focus? Are you looking for a role with a leader in their field working in an Analytical Laboratory on an industrial manufacturing site?
My client based in the Hertfordshire area is a leader in the manufacture of a range of products, supplying to different industry types with a focus on industrial products.
Due to continued success, my client is currently seeking a Shift Analyst to work on the testing of a range of raw materials, in process and finished products. The role will be based in the QC department and report into the Laboratory Supervisor:
* Analysis of samples in accordance with set protocols.
* Review of analytical data prior to submission to customers; both internally and externally.
* Use of XRF and ICP instruments.
* Adhere to GLP standards and participate in Lean processing initiatives.
Please note this role is working a Shift pattern with alternating patterns including nights across weekdays (mornings, afternoon/evening, and nightshift on an alternate basis).
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related or related experience.
* Skills in wet chemistry, XRF or ICP.
* Strong attention to detail
* Previous experience in the analysis of analytical data would be desired.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 234768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.