Head of Research & Development AgrochemicalsAre you passionate about working in the agro-chemical industry?Have you been responsible for project planning, coordinating and supervision?Do you have...
A new exciting opportunity to join a very reputable global organisation based in Berkshire as a HACCP Specialist!
Do you have previous food safety experience?
Do you have HACCP qualifications or equivalent?
Do you have experience conducting internal audits?
If you do then this could be a great opportunity for you to join a very reputable global organisation as their HACCP specialist.
As a HACCP Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and managing food safety programme in a HACCP format.
- Providing HACCP training to customers and colleagues as required.
- Conducting internal HACCP Audits.
- The maintenance and sustainability of the organisation's HACCP programme.
As a HACCP Specialist you will be expected to have:
- An advanced qualification in HACCP or equivalent.
- Previous food safety experience.
- Previous experience in conducting internal audits.
- Good communication skills.
Other desirable skills:
- Auditing certification.
If you are interested please apply online or if you require further information or have any questions please contact Mohamed Ismail on 0750 089 1471
HACCP Audit Auditing Food Safety Food Science
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.