Our client who has taken the market by storm in their product area and is now looking for someone to build a new Procurement function...
Maintenance Engineer - Chester/Deeside/Wrexham - Permanent - £35k-£40k (Day Shifts)
My client is a worldwide manufacturer who are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. The role is working within the building services and utilities team maintaining autoclaves, HVAC, steam and water systems as well as associated instrumentation and control. If you are interested in this role and would like to apply do so now via the website or for more information call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Reactive and planned maintenance of building services and utilities equipment including - steam systems, boilers, HVAC, purified water systems, WFI, Autoclaves
- Fault finding
- Maintenance and operation of associated instrumentation and control systems
- Working with BMS system and maintaining
- Completing documentation to industry standards
- Adhering to high levels of quality and health and safety at all times
- Recognised Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship
- Experienced in mechanical and electrical maintenance techniques and fault finding
- Ideally experienced with instrumentation and control
- Experienced in a highly regulated industry such as pharma, food, chemicals or medical devices
- Experience working with clean and purified water and steam systems
- High levels of attention to detail and experience completing quality documentation to a high standard
If you are experienced in maintenance engineer and are looking for new opportunities please apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.